Incentive in Tel Aviv: between sea and land
From the old city of Jerusalem with its Kidron valley, its olive garden and its colourful bazaars in Caesaria on the ruins of a ancient foundation, this seminar will let you explore the most beautiful vestiges on Israeli history.
- Reception at the airport of Ben Gurion, transfer your luggage to your hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Immediate departure for a trip to Jerusalem: Mount Olive and a spectacular view, the church of all nations in the garden of Gethsemane where Jesus endured his agony, the Kidron Valley to discover the old town (Via Dolorosa, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, …), or the colorful bazaars to go shopping!
- Lunch in a former factory bulgur: an impressive building where you can enjoy the best home cooking in Jerusalem.
- After lunch, departure to visit Bethlehem, where especially the Church of the Nativity, built over a grotto where the Virgin Mary said to have given birth to Jesus. So one of the oldest churches in the world …
- Night Tour Jerusalem where you will attend a magnificent sound and light show.
- Dinner in one of the best restaurants in the city welcoming atmosphere, stylish decor, soft music, classic French cuisine and wine selection for the most demanding palates.
- Check in, welcome drink and overnight at the hotel.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Excursion to Caesarea:We will drive along the coastal road to Caesarea, once the largest city in Judea. On the ruins of an ancient anchorage, Herod built a splendid port, which he dedicated to Augustus Caesar. A 3000 seat Roman theatre with wonderful acoustics is still used today for summer concerts. The remains of the Crusader City, the Hippodrome, and Byzantine Street with the Roman Aqueduct are also part of the archaeological finds at the site.
- Lunch at El Carmel in the village of Usafia: a place that highlights the lifestyle of the community of Druze.
- A Druze guide will lead guests to the old streets, the house of prayer, the empty church, the old olive oil factory, …
- Meeting with a Druze family, which will prompt you to MADP where the guide will tell you stories about the extraordinary.
- Finally, enjoy some authentic specialties prepared by the family.
- Diner in Haifa, the third largest city of Israel, whose port is often compared to San Francisco with its hills and its beauty.
- Overnight at the hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Breakfast at hotel
- Meeting interrupted by a coffee break.
- Lunch at the hotel.
- The Segway and bicycle activity (in rotation) will be proposed in the Yarkon Park, all surrounded by guides.
- Dinner on the beach in a fish restaurant and seafood
- Overnight at the hotel in Tel Aviv
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free time to enjoy a walk in the old town of Plaka
- Transfer to Athens international airport
- Departure of the participants
This program can be modified according to your specifications